Including Donji Daruvar, Gornji Daruvar, Daruvar,
Ljudevito Selo, Doljani
The docomentation was collected by
Povjerenstvo za utvrđivanje prešućivanih žrtava 2. svjetskog rata i poraća (WWII) s područja Bjelovarsko-bilogorske županije.”
1. Paul Ašprijan, born 21. June 1919 in Daruvar. Father Josip, mother Marija, nee Mladenik. Danube Swabian, rkth. Killed on 10. October 1942 at Stalingrad. Burried at the Polish Catholic cemetary in Karpovki. His mother Maria was officialy notified on 26th of November 1942. German solder, legionar. MKU.
2. Himelsbach. Danube Swabian, homemaker. Last place of residence Daruvar. Killed at Ravna Nada. Civilian. Witness: Miroslav Kuzle and Tea Trop.
3. Franjo Kannengiesser. Danube Swabian, rkth., barber and dance instructor. Last place of residence Daruvar. Taken to the starvation camp by the Partisans in 1944. Killed with the gun between Pivnica and Suhopolja on 7. February 1945. Civilian. Witnesses: Tea Trop i Miroslav Kuzle.
4. Paula Krepfl, born 7. April 1913 in Hrastovac, Garešnica. Father Ferdo, mother Marija, nee Kurtz. Danube Swabian, ev., bank teller. Last place of residence Daruvar. Partisans took her to Bastaji in September of 1944 thereafter to Borke where she was killed. Civilian. Was declared deceased by the court of Daruvar #R 288/54.
5. Albin Majvald, born 31. April 1930 at Doljani. Father Antun, mother Božena Strahnjik. Danube Swabian, rkth., child. Last place of residence Daruvar. Was killed during bombing of Alied’s airplanes on 4. March 1945. Burried on 5. March 1945 at Doljani. Civilian. MKU.
6. Martin Prell, born 1. February 1906 at Stari Sivc, Sombor, Bačka. Father Franjo, mother Kata. Last place of residence Daruvar. Wounded in the battle against the Partisans. Died 15. August 1942 in the hospital in Bjelovar. Burried on 16. August 1942. Member of HDV. MKU.
7. Fridrih Sirk, born 24. March 1904 in Daruvar. Father Josip, mother Matilda, nee Fikl. Danube Swabian, rkth., married, two children, office worker for the railway. Last place of residence Daruvar. Killed on 8. June 1945 between Vinkovaci and Inđija. German soldier. Declared as deceased by the court of Daruvar, # R 366/49.
8. Lisa Staubhenzer, born 1867 in Daruvar. Danube Swabian. Died 1945 in Krndija starvation camp. Civilian. Internet.
9. Ana Weit, born 1881 in Zvečevo, jurisdiction Voćin. Kroat, single, washed laundry. Last place of residence Daruvar. Killed on 9. August 1944 by Partisans. Civilian. MKU
1. Josip Maitz, born 22. February 1922 at Doljani. Father Leopold, mother Emilija, nee Stranik. Danube Swabian, rkth., farmer. Last place of residence Doljani. Killed. German Solder. Witness: Stanko Smola.